SEA FESTIVAL ‘2022 REGULATIONS
ATTENTION: Based on the IOF regulation, the Lithuanian OSF has made a decision: Russian and Belarusian clubs and their representatives cannot start in the LOSF in calendar competitions, except for citizens of Russia and Belarus, who have declared his place of residence in Lithuania until 2022.02.01, has a permanent residence permit in Lithuania and are members of a LOSF member (if a LOSF member (club) assumes responsibility that have citizens of aggressor countries among them). Russia and Belarus started individually nationals cannot compete in the LOSF calendar (regardless of the age of the participants).
PLACE, DATE AND PROGRAM
2022.07.30 – Smiltynė (see link ->>>):
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. arrival and registration;
- 12:00 p.m. – common start for M/W 21 groups on medium-distance bicycles;
- 12:05 p.m. – middle distance run M/W 21E for groups common start;
- 12:50 p.m. – middle track start for all other groups;
2022.07.31 – Klaipėda Old Town (see link ->>>):
- from 9:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. arrival and registration;
- 11:00 a.m. – sprint track start for all other groups;
- 12:30 p.m. – common start for M/W 21 groups on medium-distance bicycles;
- 12:35 p.m. – middle distance run M/W 21E for groups common start;
- 13:00 p.m. – awarding of winners and prize-winners.
Orienteering club „OK Jaunystė“
Director – Edmundas Tilvikas
Secretary – Ramūnas Pabrėža
Courses – Gediminas Trimakas
1st day – „Hageno kalvagūbris“.
Autor Remigijus Sereika
2nd day – „Klaipėda“.
Scale in Sprint: Run M/W 12, 14, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75 – M 1:3000. For others – M 1:4000.
M/W 8 (marked courses with special map at the finish area. Children can run with their parents. Start time is not set);
M/W 12, 14, 16, 18, 21E, 21A, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75;
Open-L (Long/Ilga), Open-S (Short/Trumpa). No results, no prizes;
MTBO M/W 17, 21, 40, 50, 60.
Control time: Middle distance – 2 h., Urban sprint – 1,5 h.
1*. If class will have less than 4 participants, the organizers reserve the right to merge classes;
2*. Open class start at a time of their choice from the first participants to the last participant start time.
Electronic registration system SportIdent. SI-Air contactless check-out will work. SI-AIR will work at a distance of 30 cm. Both run and MTBO trails.
Deadline of registration 2022.07.26
On-line registration at DB_Topas.
or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
M/W 8 4 € (or 2 € for one day);
M/W 12–18 12 € (or 6 € for one day);
M/W 21–60 24 € (or 12 € for one day);
M/W 65–75 and students with ISIC 16 € (or 8 € for one day);
Open – 6 €/day. Registration can be done at the competition desk.
SportIdent card rent fee:
M/W 8 – for free;
M/W 12-18 – 1 €/day;
M/W 21-75 – 1,50 €/day;
OPEN – 1,- €/day.
- Fine of registration cancellation – 50 % of start fee.
- Participants who lost or fail to return rented SI card must pay a non-return charge which is equal to value of SI card.
- Start fee can be payed via bank transfer: Bank SEB (code 7044) LT38 7044 0600 0411 0759 („Start fee“) or at the desk in the Event centre.
Winers of the competition wil be determined by the sum of time of two days.
Prizes for the first 3 athletes in each class.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
By registering for the competition, you agree that your name, year of birth, team name and results will be published on website www.dbtopas.lt. The year of birth are not showed on the website, they are collected only for statistical and control purposes (to make people match their age groups).
By registering for the competition, each participant agrees, that the organizers of the event may freely use the images and footage of the event for marketing purposes, such as social networks, web sites, etc.
For health athletes are responsible themselves.
HOW TO GET HERE?
Location – Klaipėda, Lithuania.
There are a lot of opportunities how to come to Lithuania by plane. Airports located in Vilnius, Kaunas and Palanga.
You can fly here with Ryanair, WizzAir or other airline company.
From Kaunas or Palanga to Klaipėda you can go by bus.
- Train tickets –> Link (https://www.traukiniobilietas.lt/portal/en)
- Bus tickets –> Link (https://www.autobusubilietai.lt/?lang=0)
At the same time when will be orienteering competitions, Klaipėda town hosting the largest festival in Lithuania – Sea Festival. Music, food and entertainment festival.
All information about festival –> www.jurossvente.lt
Participants take care about accommodation of themselves.
Do not forget that the festival brings together a lot of people. Therefore, we strongly recommend to take care of accommodation in advance!
Ramūnas +37063322797 email@example.com (English)
Edmundas +37065237981 firstname.lastname@example.org